Make Your Own Liquid Critter Fencing
The Garden is in, sprouting new shoots every day & you've been watching it grow. Unfortunately, so have the rabbits, moles, gophers and deer!
- Start with a 1 gallon Plastic Jug.
- Puree 12-18 eggs in a blender- this makes them smooth & not clumpy, pour them into your jug.
- Add approximately 3-5 T. of Fresh minced Garlic.
- Add 1 T. Cayenne Pepper Powder.
- Tighten the top & shake Vigorously. Add water to fill to 3/4 of the way full.
- Let the container set for 7-10 days, allowing the eggs to putrify.